Within its philosophy of always contribute to the community in which it operates, Fundição Moreno collaborates with organizations focused on children, teenagers and people with therapeutic needs for rehabilitation, through investments in professional training, education and sport. Meet some of these entities and projects:
CHEMICAL DEPENDENT SUPPORT PROJECTS
- "Day House"
A Support Home for Chemical Dependent and Alkie in the community of Sertãozinho, São Paulo;
- Blue Violet Project
Developed in and out of schools and aims to act in the children and youth sectors for the prevention and support of adolescents at risk of alcohol and drugs.
- Municipal Wind and percussion Orchestra - Serrana, São Paulo;
- From palm to palm APPLICANT: Ribeirão Preto, São Paulo;
- 3rd Minaz Opera Festival - Ribeirão Preto, São Paulo.
- Living Center Lacultesp " Cores: Bancários / São José" Lacultesp – Leisure, Culture and Sport "Quality of Life";
- Art and waddles APPLICANT: Jacqueline Tristan Cintra Bett;
- Taekwondo - Changing Lives APPLICANT: Sports League of Serrana City – São Paulo;
- Equinotherapy APPLICANT: Association of equinotherapy vassoural;
- Pedaling for the Future - Cores of Sertãozinho / Morro Agudo / Leme – Land of Cycling Association;
- Basketball in the future APPLICANT: Basketball, Sports and Culture Association – Abec.
ENCOURAGING ITS EMPLOYEES SPORTS PRACTICE
The company encourages its employees to sustain healthy habits provided by the practice of physical and sports activities.
JOIS - INDUSTRIAL GAMES OF SESI
Annually the company encourages its employees to participate in various sports modalities developed by SESI Sertãozinho, São Paulo.
INTERNAL SEVEN-A-SIDE FOOTBALL TOURNAMENT
It also promotes the traditional Internal Seven-a-side Football Tournament, long-awaited event for all the sports fans employees.